Chocolate Mousse Pie
- 1 9-inch prepackaged pie crust
- 2 1.4-ounce packages of sugar free & fat free chocolate pudding mix
- 1 ¼ cups fat-free milk
- 1 8-ounce container fat-free whipped topping, divided
- 2 tbsp mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Bake pie crust according to package directions. Remove from oven and cool thoroughly.
- In a medium bowl, whisk pudding mix and milk. Fold half (4-ounces) of whipped topping into pudding mixture and fold until fully blended.
- Spread pudding mixture into pie crust and top with remaining whipped topping. Sprinkle top with chocolate chips.
Number of Servings: 8
Serving size: 1 piece of pie
Calories per Serving: 194
Total Fat: 6 grams
Total Carbohydrates: 30 grams