- 1 bottle of cooking spray
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 lb lean ground turkey
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 2 26 oz jars marinara pasta sauce
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- 1 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 12 no boil lasagna noodles
- 15 oz fat-free ricotta cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a 13 x 9 x 2-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large saucepan, cook turkey over medium-high heat until brown. Drain fat. Lower heat to medium and add pasta sauce. Cook for 5 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, mix together ½ cup mozzarella, ricotta, parmesan, egg and parsley.
- Spread 1 cup pasta sauce on bottom of baking dish. Arrange noodles side by side on top of sauce, overlapping slightly. Spread ¼ cup cheese mixture on top of noodles.
- Repeat layering with pasta sauce, noodles, and cheese mixture 2 more times.
- Top with remaining 3 noodles and 1 cup sauce. Cover lasagna with foil and bake25 minutes. Uncover: top with remaining mozzarella cheese and bake an additional 25 minutes or until cheese is light golden brown.
Number of Servings: 10
Serving Size: 1/10 of recipe
Calories per Serving: 293
Total Fat: 8 grams
Total Carbohydrates: 30 grams